Save the Date for 2019 Arkansas Forum on Forests and Drinking Water
Monday, July 8, 2019
Posted by: Don Broussard
PLEASE SAVE THE DATE for the 2019 Arkansas Statewide Forum on Forests and Drinking Water!
November 4th and 5th, 2019
3rd Arkansas Statewide Forum on Forests and Drinking Water – Focus on Action
The Lodge at Mt. Magazine
Mt. Magazine State Park, Arkansas
Forestry, drinking water utilities, conservation districts, watershed partnerships, conservation not-for-profit organizations, and agency personnel working in forestry, water and natural resources management.
The connection between healthy forests and clean, safe, reliable and economic drinking water is clear. By working together we can enhance both the forestry and the drinking water sectors more efficiently.
Meet and network with forestry, drinking water, land conservation and other watershed professionals.
Learn about and discuss the following:
· How the 2018 Farm Bill can enhance your source water protection efforts
· How Arkansas’ Forest Action Plan relates to your forestry and watershed protection programs
· Effectively reaching out to forest landowners
· Building a local partnership to implement healthy forest projects
· Find, apply for and secure funding for proposed conservation initiatives
· Local success stories
Stay tuned for an email invitation and registration form link in mid-August
We look forward to seeing you on the Mountain
For more information please contact Robert Morgan at 479 422 5594 or via email at email@example.com. Please put ‘2019 forum’ in the subject line of emails.
The 2019 Forum Planning Team